Sunday, April 20, 2008

Breakfast

This post is to break my blogging fast, not instituted for any reason, rather allowed to encroach upon me as a flawed solution to my seeming lack of time. Last week I felt terrible. Drained, sick and completely addicted to Call Of Duty 2 for Xbox 360. I finally woke up and instituted a ban on games, TV and movies (Once a week only for the latter). I instituted a schedule which I recognise the utter need to follow strictly over the coming months. This includes times set aside for exercise, God and washing the dang dishes.

I am still feeling several cold/flu symptoms which have been hampering me a little, but I feel so much better after spending some time with God, Worship music, etc. Stuff I had allowed to be shunted out of my life by a treadmill of standard operations.

So much has happened since I last wrote. I had planned to write about Planetshakers, Andy Warhol, Rad events happening in Youth, the start of Bible College and more, but all of that will remain locked in my cranium. The next post I make here will be a 500 word Salvation message that acts as an assignment for Bible College. With several methods of delivery to choose from, I chose a Blog Entry in the hopes that I could kill the proverbial second bird.

Enjoy

No comments: