Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Blog

I miss you. Writing my thoughts is fun, but I have no time to spare lately. Those playing Chess or Scrabble with me online know that I let it sit for over a week before I take my turn.

I will return to you after Schoolies is finished. I will have more time to spare then. Especially between Christmas and New Years.

I want to tell you about my brief trial of Mafia Wars and how they have created a culture of addiction in order to make maximum profits, and how a religious cult could use the same techniques. I want to tell you my views on whether Christians should be rich (A.K.A. Prosperity). I want to tell you about how cool Jamie Oliver is.

But here is something quick. The question I am pondering is this. Should I buy a Camera, or a Car? A Camera would open so many possibilities for me, and would result in a LOT more work. I have an ABN now, so I think I could write it off on tax, as long as I upload my photos for sale. But I really need a car. This one is giving me some major grief. Just spent 1.5G on it and still not working properly.

Oh well. I'm not worried about it. I'm being looked after well. ;)
Probably best to leave these decisions til after Schoolies.

No comments: